Here’s 10 facts you may or may not wanna know about this girl!
- I’m a talker. I know a lot of people that “know of” me probably get the sense that I’m rude or even shy, but I actually can talk a lot, and fast!
- I like a lot of different styles of music! Rock, Oldies, Christian, Country, Classic Country, Classic Rock, 80’s Pop, Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Tejano.. but my favorite band is Journey!
- I love animals. Generally if i watch a movie where an animal is involved, I usually have an anxiety spurt drawn from concerns that the animal may be in danger.
- I like to write! Even as a child, I would make little books, even one of ghost stories. Bucket list goal would be to write a book.
- I like draw! I’m not the best drawer, but as a child I thought I was. I would make my own comics. My mom says when I was a toddler, she discovered a book that I had created full of tattoo ideas!
- I’m a messy person. Ok, if you know me at all, you know this! I can’t stay organized to save my life. I’m constantly misplacing things or losing altogether.
- I have a quirky style, i’d like to think. I’m not sure what it is, but whenever I see an outrageous handbag or crazy printed dress, I have to have it! (pipe down to those of you who catch me in worn out jeans and an old cap, I have my days.)
- My favorite places to be are the zoo and aquarium.
- I’m a movie quoter. Don’t watch an old movie with me unless you want it spoiled.
- I’m not a touch feely person. I’m super horrible about expressing how I feel outloud or physically. If you’ve ever hugged me, it’s pretty much like hugging a dead fish. I’m just awkward in that sense.